Here is another recipe I adapted from a Dukan diet recipe, that I think is worth sharing, especially because it is fresh and suits summer weather well.
For two persons, you will need:
– a 14 oz pack of shirataki
– 2 eggs
– an American cucumber
– 2 tsp of sesame seeds
– 4 tbsp rice vinegar
– 3 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tsp sweetener (I used truvia)
1. Prepare the dressing: mix together the rice vinegar, the soy sauce and the sweetener. Add sesame seeds. Divide in 2 and put in two bowls.
2. Rinse the shirataki with cold water. Put them in boiling water for 2 minutes. Take them out. Rinse them again with cold water and strain. Divide in two and put them in the two bowls so they can marinate in the dressing while you’re preparing the rest of the salad.
3. Dice the cucumber
4. Make a thin omelette with the two eggs. Let it cool a little and slice thinly.
5. Put the cucumber and omelette on top of your shirataki. Add one or two mint leaves. Enjoy!