Apparently, today is National Chocolate Milkshake Day in the U.S.
You see, I am more of a I’ll-do-whatver-I-feel-like-doing-whenever-I-want- kind of girl ;-) But I admit that any excuse to have chocolate can win my heart.
That’s why you’ll get a chocolatey smoothie today! I hope you’ll like it.
The chocolate-almond butter is already adding a sweet taste so feel free to skip the agave syrup.
For 2 medium glasses I used:
– 1 Sambazon smoothie pack acai berry + acerola
– 1 cup plain yogurt
– 1 cup blueberry Oikos frozen yogurt
– 1/2 cup Justin’s chocolate-almond butter
– Some agave syrup (optional)
– Crushed and caramelized almonds (optional)
Mix everything. Pour into a glass and sprinkle some crushed and caramelized almonds or something else you like. And enjoy!